Hey there! Hope everything’s going great on that side. This side has been too buzy to be true. Hope you all are doing great. 🙂
Let’s jump to the topic now, shall we? I’ve been nominated for yet another quirky award! Yes peeps! Its the ‘Black cat Blue sea award ‘. This nomination has been given to me by Namitha. Do pay a visit to her blog, she’s just amazing. 🙂
Here are the set of rules I’m going to follow:
First things first, I have to nominate 7 fellow bloggers. I’m going to skip nominating people this time. Anyone who wants to answer the questions that follow, can feel free to answer them. 🙂 No bounds at all.
I’ll answer quetions asked to me first:
1. What is the best thing your blog has done for you?
My blog has done a lot of things for me! It has provided a platform to vent my emotions. It has helped me stay consistent at writing (though I don’t seem to be.. : P). The people here are really lovely, lively and encouraging! Another reason for me still being here. 🙂
2. If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would that word be?
I definitely am a dreamer. 🙂 💭
3. Are you proud of achieving something? If yes, what is that thing and how did u achieve it?
Can I say, that I’m proud that I’m writing this post? That I’m proud that I’ve been able to run this blog. Although I’m inconsistent, but I haven’t stopped. That is an achievement for me. 😀 And, I’m glad that I didn’t lose heart at the very start. That I kept posting things. Hope this answered your question. 🙂
And now, questions that I’d like to ask:
- Something that you did (a good deed of yours), that made you feel proud of yourself?
- A thing or situation that motivates you right away in the morning?
- Something that you’d like to improvise in yourself?
My apologies for not nominating a particular set of people. But I think that the people who would really like to answer should answer these. I’m not going to force this on anyone.
Thank you! 🙂