*Reads* The black cat, blue sea award.. *Thinks* what kind of title is that? The black cat and the blue sea, do you think it’s weird too, or is it just me?
Whoppee!! Another award nomination! From my fellow blogger ‘The Average Peahead’ and she might call herself the average but, she’s definitely NOT your average blogger. She has this uncanny ability to make people split their sides with laughter (Umm.. Too much flattery? Is it? IDK.. 😛 )
Now, every award has its rules that are to be followed. Here are this nomination’s:
- Anybody nominated can nominate up to seven other bloggers.
- Anybody nominated answers three questions. The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions. If any of the questions asked are offending or simply do not want to be answered, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
Sounds interesting.. doesn’t it? Now, I found the questions waaay more interesting. Here are the answers to the questions:
- Why did you start blogging and how has it been so far?
Basically, I started blogging when I saw a friend running his blog. I thought it would be a great platform to display my humble pieces of writing. And, I think I made the right decision. Having been able to come this far itself sounds like an achievement to me. Seems like I’ve been blessed with really nice people around here. It has been great till this point and I am looking forward to exploring more about my writing skills through this platform. I hope you’d enjoy the ride with me.. 🙂
- Tough choice, I know but, which would you rather prefer- Reading or writing. Why? (5 marks.)
The girl has been given a choice, would she like to read or write? Without reading, she won’t be able to write. Without reading she wouldn’t have started writing in the first place! But without pouring it all out, she won’t be able to concentrate on reading.. Ugh! Really tough choice! But, I’d like to read more and more and more.. 😀
- What is your greatest strength and your gravest weakness.
My greatest strength would be my ability to listen to people. I like hearing their stories. Everyone of us has a different way of looking at things. I like to hear their ways.
My gravest weakness.. Umm.. that would be my laziness. I don’t think I need to explain that further.. (See that? Real lazy -_-)
Since, you’ve come this far, you would also like to know about the nominations and the questions. So, here are the questions:
- Except blogging, what are your other hobbies? Any interesting stories related to them?
- Your favorite lines from a book? Why?
- Something you did that made you feel like a hero?
The people I’d like the answers of these questions from would be:
I’m looking forward to your answers. Hope you enjoy answering these. 🙂
Have a great day! 🙂